Monday, November 21, 2011

Does getting sunshine get rid of scars?

I have flea bite scars all over my legs and arms


if i go out and tan for a few, will they be less noticeable?Does getting sunshine get rid of scars?
i don't think so :|


try using cocoa butter. it helps tone your skin and gets rid of scars %26amp; stretch marks :) i used to use it to get rid of acne scars %26amp; falls.Does getting sunshine get rid of scars?
If these are only recent flea bites, hopefully they aren't too deep and the scars won't be permanent. If they are knew, there's one main rule: DON'T SCRATCH! If you do scratch, it could make the bites permanent.





If you have had these bites for a while (a few months), there is the chance that they will still go away on their own. Some scars heal properly of their own accord. If they do not heal, they are permanent, and there are certain laser treatments that can be undertake to remove them as much as possible (though these are expensive). Other than this, I am not sure if lemon juice would fade the bites - it may just aggravate them depending on the sensitivity of your skin.





There is very little that can be done to remove scars, and many home remedies will have little affect, or possibly negative implications. Consult your dermatologist or GP for more information.





Good luck! :P


-Writer.
I have pretty gnarly skin on my arms. I come from a family of pale as a ghost, where all we do is burn and freckle. I've noticed on my arms, my scars are not as noticeable since I've been working outside a lot. Use a good sunscreen though. You don't want sun poisoning.
I've heard of that. But ive never tried it before. It wont be a good idea if you peel while you tan. You can use lemons to fade your scars. Hope i helped and good luck!!
No. Exposing a scar to the sun can actually cause it to darken permanently.

No comments:

Post a Comment