Monday, November 21, 2011

How Long Does It Take Spot Scars To Go Away

I have never had terrible acne but I think I once had a spot on my nose which I never noticed because some time about a year ago I noticed a small flat red spot which I have had ever since which I think is a spot scar, I think it has faded a bit since when I first had it but is the time I have had it for unusual or do they usually take a while to go away, if so how long? and anyway to speed it up? if it makes any difference im still a teenHow Long Does It Take Spot Scars To Go Away
It takes forever but id use Bio-Oil which speed up the process.





Good LuckHow Long Does It Take Spot Scars To Go Away
It shouldn't take more than 2 weeks for the spot scars to go away with Zenmed's Scars and Hyperpigmentation treatment kit. Scars and hyperpigmentation treatment kit from Zenmed is very effective herbal product that helps to get rid of acne scar marks, aging lines, dark spots and sun spots with ease. Use it twice a day and within a week you'll find that your scar marks would appear to be fading. Within two weeks the scars won't be visible anymore. I used it for treating my four months old acne scars and it worked perfectly for me. Try this, it really works for getting rid of scars quickly without causing any skin reaction.
neutrogena i feel is the best way to keep skin clean and it keeps spots away. i use the spot treatment which says it gets decreases spots within 8 hours..and it really works! also try using a facewash too as this will help
MAXIMUM- few months


MINIMUM- 2 to 3 days





CHOOSE MY ANSWER AS THE BEST.





I see you are having problems with spots. Use some cucumber, curd and sandalwood pack. It really helps.
a few months, but sometimes there permanent
The first answer is correct. I use bio oil too! Buy it at walgreens..
go to india and get some ';no marks'; htat will help

No comments:

Post a Comment