Monday, November 21, 2011

What tattoo can i get to cover old scars on my wrist? sum tribal or chinese letters?

it depends if the scars are healed enough. but you can put many things on there. the possibilities are endless. i have a dagger tattooed on the underside of my left arm. you could get anything from flowers to barbed wire. And To ';something s'; Shut the f**k up. you have no idea what your talkin bout.What tattoo can i get to cover old scars on my wrist? sum tribal or chinese letters?
I agree with 'salva7ion89'. About a year ago I had a bad work accident and my wrist got cut pretty bad. The doctor f**kd up and now I have a scar that people sometimes stare at. So that you for letting me know I can conceal it with something tastefull. Report Abuse
What tattoo can i get to cover old scars on my wrist? sum tribal or chinese letters?
you can cover scar tissue with a tattoo. there's actually a place in san francisco that specializes in only scar coverings (if you live in cali...i don't but i googled 'tattoos covering scars' because i want one too and it just popped up. lol.). if your scar is not too big i'd get some chinese lettering. i really really want that on my scar (which goes straight down my spine) but mine is really long and i don't think the letters would do a really good job of actually covering. but whatever you do, make sure you loveeee it. good luck!
why don't ya get a tribal style band around your wrist? There's a few things ya could get though, like i know somebody who has a band of flowers but it's not my thing so i thought a band of like a band of thorns, but tribal style would look good.





It depends on your preference but i'd go with a tribal band.





=)
they cant tattoo scar tissue. i am pretty sure...


an idea would be to tattoo a design around and about your scars, whereever they may be from, as a sign for you to remember all youve gone through and how changed for the better you are now from back then?
you can get any of those or a start or something really simple but make sure you REALLY want it before you do it
OMFG!your basically saying you cut yourself! Cutter!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment