Monday, November 21, 2011

Would you date a guy with scars on his wrists and a therapist?

I do :DWould you date a guy with scars on his wrists and a therapist?
Hey, I'm dating a guy with scars on his arms who sees a therapist. And who has gone through multiple drug addictions, including coke. And is totally dependent on prescription medications (which he is prescribed to).


But somehow he still manages to be the most amazing caring loving man who only wants the best for me. And that chumps everything else.Would you date a guy with scars on his wrists and a therapist?
...I'm not a girl or woman..but surely I was dating a gal that had these same kinds of scars on her wrists and whatnot...she also was seeing a therapist continually as well.


She was seemingly very normal and fabulous during the honeymoon period of our intitial dating?...it was after a couple of fine years together she went kinda crazy on me with some pretty unbelievable odd behaviors and condecending brutalizing comments.


She even went off and created a secret illicit sexual relationship on the side behind my back....YIKES!!!


The girl was on so many different kinda prescribed psycho-tropic meds?...I sorta kinda excused her behaviors and moods swings as side effects and imbalance of her meds and whatnot........how silly of me huh?


She was highly bi-polar OC and anxiety driven with deep depths of depression and negative thinking...not to mention all the risky sexual side light behaviors I discovered later.


I'm not dating with her now though...it's been two years now actually.


She's driving some other men bonkers with her crazy minded stuff now....I couldn't keep up with all the personality disorders and mental dysfunctions and difficulties otherwise......how cruel of me huh?


...I've had exactly no contact with her since then....nor her with me....thank goodness.


I feel like I dodged a HUGE psychotic bullett honestly.


Somebody's gonna end up in the nut house hospital with her eventually otherwise....yikes!....no thanks!


Good luck to you though........
no but i would date a chick who did
guess you're not expecting much out of life then, are you?

No comments:

Post a Comment