Monday, November 21, 2011

How do u get rid of scars?

I have a lot of acne scars on my face and regular scars (from razors) all over my legs! so i was wondering if anyone knew what i could do to get rid of them! What product or tricks work the best? and how much does it cost? thnx!How do u get rid of scars?
mederma.





http://www.mederma.com/





its a cream made just to treat scars.How do u get rid of scars?
Avon





I think its this





http://avonshop.co.uk/shop/product.asp?s鈥?/a>





I cant remember but one of their products gets rid of scars
i agree use the bio oil, it cost around 13 dollars and its one of the newest things out there are after a while it does show its working


and it smells great also not too oily it does dry and its not sticky like the vitamin e oil
Without the help of laser treatment you will not completely rid them but if you use a little Bio Oil daily it will in time make a difference.
Mederma works
Try Vitamin E Oil...That's what I'm using and its going pretty well. Apply it over night and rinse it in the morning.
Try Scargone cream!! It's like $20 for a small tube, but it works! Good luck!!
try a vitamin E cream.

No comments:

Post a Comment