Monday, November 21, 2011

What do you think about scars?

I think someone with a scar is someone with a story to tell, and I think it's sexy as hell. You?





Note: not burns, those are gross. What do you think about scars?
i've got scars all over my body, with a story for each one of them. what do i think about them? they are part of me, and i earned them all. What do you think about scars?
Given that I DO have scars on my own body (From what I've SURVIVED) ...





I can say this -- they DO tell the story -- of what I've endured, what I survived, and the Strength that it took to REBUILD a life OUTSIDE of the the nastiness (and .. abuse).





THAT is what ALL those who have scars tell .. and I admire those others who also have SURVIVED -- because it takes REAL STRENGTH to walk away and FACT the future as a SURVIVOR!





(in other words -- I don't necessarily consider it 'sexy' .. but I do consider it a SIGN of inner ';Beauty'; -- Strength to go FORWARD and to rebuild their lives BETTER than before!
For a long time, I hated mine. I hated the daily reminder of what could never be again. I had breast cancer when I was 42 and my scars are from a double mastectomy. Over the past few years, my life has changed drastically, but I have come to embrace the scars. Every now and again, I'm sad, but the scars remind me of a tough war I fought and won. I don't think they'll ever be sexy, but my boyfriend doesn't mind and he even kisses them and even said without them, I may not be here. Mine are slowly fading now, but what that experience gave me I am very grateful for. It gave me strength and ultimately, it brought me love. Have a good one. PS...I work in a hospital, and the people with scars from burns, try to rethink your opinion....it wasn't their fault and they're fighting a battle. Strength = sexy......
Eh, I have scars from a suicide attempt, scars from a car accident, surgery scars, scars from an incident as a kid (dad thought best way of getting rid of bug bites was to hold me down in bleach...) They're mostly in places people can't see, except for the suicide attempt scars.





They're ugly and embarrassing and they're a major reason I'm not pursuing a relationship. I feel like if someone could handle my personality faults, any other physical issues I have, my economic status, I think the scars would be the last straw.
I agree with you. Every scar tells a story...and it's unique to each individual.


P.S.


Kiki...That really sucks because you probably have more than just scars on the outside. But don't think that the right person or anyone else would judge you for your scars...if they do, they aren't worth your time.
i think scars are story tellers and reminders of the past. i have some scars that have good memories attached to them and others that remind me of something painful. each one has it's own story, a story i wouldn't trade.
I think all scars are sexy and interesting. I always ask someone the story behind it. I kiss them on my boyfriend! He has them all over!
scars your memory, tells unforgivable stories, look into the past, teachs u a lesson. It's a good thing
Scars can block the energy flow in your body. We all have them, but it is better to not have them.
I think my friend has alot of them.


and also most of the stories they tell aren't so pleasent.
Yes I got a harsh scar from my child hood so yeah they are cool. Not visually appeasing though.
Lol I suppose that's true! I have one on my knee.. but it's a boring story
gross
I agree.
where? i mean like scarface? that would be really bada$$
I have hundreds of stories to tell then. Working in the metal industry caused most of mine. i don't think about them.
yea.. i agree with you...

No comments:

Post a Comment