Monday, November 21, 2011

How do i get rid of scars from Acne?

Any type of products or at-home remidiesHow do i get rid of scars from Acne?
I heard that using sandalwood paste on the scars helps :-)


I had only one scar on my face from spots and I used lemon juice which really stung but it closes the pores, tightens the skin and apparently ever so slightly bleaches the skin which would mean it may help lighten the scars and help them fade. My scar certainly has faded but whether it's because of that I don't know :-)


Oh there is also a cream- Bioskincare- which is apparently really good :-)





Hope I could helpHow do i get rid of scars from Acne?
Well first off it depends on what type of scars they are, if they're just surface scars, like a simple discoloration, then a skin bleach will work, which can take up to a month before you start seeing results but it will work.





If you have large pocs like deep scars, then your best bet is to actually go and get botox injections, as far as I know there isn't an at home remedy for that.






I don't think you can, but i think theres some sort of laser treatment you can have.
try applying coco butter to your scars.
you don't.
I use proactive....and it works really well
  • makeup uk
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment