Monday, November 21, 2011

I need help with getting rid of my acne scars???

I am 14 and have had acne for about a year and a half now. All of the big red pimples are gone and seem to be not coming back. But my problem is the little scars underneath the skin that you can barely see but when you get close up you can see it. I am scared that my scars will be with me forever. Right now I am using nuetrogena and a topical prescribed from my doctor. I am also using minocycline to get rid of it and it has been helping. I have tried proactiv but it made it worst for me. Acne is really making my confidence low and this is probably why I have never had a bf before and no guys talk to me. Please help me if you can!!!!!!!!!!I need help with getting rid of my acne scars???
Just keep using what you are using if it is working.





If it's not helping over a long period of time, see a dermatologist.





And if you think that you have never had a boyfriend just because you have acne, then you have some pretty big jerks at your school! Beauty is only skin deep.I need help with getting rid of my acne scars???
These products take a long time to work, especially the ones that reduce the appearance of scars. Whatever seems to be working best, keep using.
Use aloe vera





its simple, cheap, and it works.
Go see a dermatologist.

No comments:

Post a Comment