Monday, November 21, 2011

What is the best medicine 2 make my acne scars on the face and at the back disappear?

try any prescribed retinoid. ive been using tazorac and its pretty good, but its prescribed by dermtologists. read the reviews at the link I provided below. cant buy in the store. that in combination with an oral medication may really help.


drink water of course and eat plenty of antioxidant loaded foods like -cherry, cranberries, pomegranates


also another good acne products are the murad acne system. now you can buy this at the store maybe like sephora or ulta. its very good.What is the best medicine 2 make my acne scars on the face and at the back disappear?
scars don't goWhat is the best medicine 2 make my acne scars on the face and at the back disappear?
It isn't really a medicine so much as a treatment, but PoActiv. I swear by it, amazing stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment