Monday, November 21, 2011

Does Vitamin E Oil Get Rid of Acne Scars?

how fast? i heard that you could get results in like a week.Does Vitamin E Oil Get Rid of Acne Scars?
Yes - I bought Jamieson vitamin E oil and put it all over my face (or effected areas) at night. If you do this sleep on a towel or else your pillow might get all goopy! haha.. but yes it works, and it makes your skin look more even. I saw slight results after a week, but not 100%. it is a gradual process but yes it indeed does work!Does Vitamin E Oil Get Rid of Acne Scars?
Vitamin E works better before a scar is formed to prevent scarring
its helps make them look less visible. it can take many weeks. its a gradual process
I heard that Ambi gets rid of acne scars.. but I haven't tried it.
Yep, It's true.

No comments:

Post a Comment