Sunday, July 25, 2010

As a teen, I suffered from severe back acne that has left some scarring. Will tanning diminish the scars?

What other suggestions would you have for an individual who is looking to diminish ';bacne'; scars?As a teen, I suffered from severe back acne that has left some scarring. Will tanning diminish the scars?
Tanning will not help...it actually can cause them to stand out more. There are some laser treatments that are used to get rid of acne scars..but that can be very costly.As a teen, I suffered from severe back acne that has left some scarring. Will tanning diminish the scars?
If the scars are very old and light yes tanning will help cover them up, but if they are recent and still very dark what will happen when you tan is that the dark spots will become darker
I have acne scars on my back too.


Tanning doesn't make much difference, it just makes the skin brown and the scars darker.


The best thing to do it use a gentle exfoliator and moisturiser to remove old skin and stimulate new cell growth.
Tanning isn't the best way to go. Going to a dermatologist would be your best bet but it you are short on cash try one of those home microdermabrasion kits. Loreal is the best I have heard about. Its price range is between $20-$25.00. There is a kit for your face and one just for the body. Check out www.smartskincare.com for consumer reviews on any of these at home kits.
Tanning will make your scars worse. It's horrible for your skin, it will age you %26amp; give you spots %26amp; discorations, and worse skin cancer. You can try cocoa butter. I've had many surgeries %26amp; my plastic surgeon tells me to use cocoa butter the soften the scars. Good luck. 2D
No, but I hear some good things about laser treatment to reduce the scars. Check with your local plastic surgeon.
please help me.ive got the same problem and its pretty bad. how did u get rid of yours. please awnser soon. add it to ur question detail!
SUN IS GOOD , TRY SOME COCOA BUTTER, ON SCARS. GO TO A DERMATOLOGIST.

No comments:

Post a Comment