Sunday, July 25, 2010

How to get rid off acne scars?

My face is very oily, after washing it and applying light oil free moisturizer it shines whitin an hour. My skin is not smoooth, it has little bumps even after scrubbing. I use all the products for oily skin but nothing seems to work. I hate going out because my face shines so badly and it feels dirty after couple of hoursHow to get rid off acne scars?
I'm no dermatologist, but it sounds like you may need to stop using chemical products. Try washing your face with Cetaphil - this is just a basic face wash that is not specific for acne so it has chemical add-ins, for the meantime. Beyond that, I would say a dermatologist can really help!





Good luck with your skin!How to get rid off acne scars?
I have a bad problem with acne as well. I think the best thing you could do is reduce stress and sugar intake as I've heard that to be causes. However, if that is no help, try proactive stuff or facial cream from your local WAl-Mart store. Report Abuse

I used to have oily skin, this is what has helped:





1. I stopped using all skincare products





2. This is what helps me to get my skin soft and smooth( and no more oilies)


Before I rinse my face with regular tap water, I use Evian ( bottled spring water) . I pour it on the cupped palm of my hand and just sort of smear it all over my face.. I use 2 bottles of Evian water ( one for each side of my face). I follow that by simply rinsing my face with regular tap water. I then use the 3rd bottle of Evian and again I smoothe it over my face just because it makes it so soft. After that I pat my face dry. I find that Evian water actually helps to cleanse and soften the skin, which I could never achieve by using tap water only.
I totally understand! This is what i use and its been working great


Neutrogena Acne Wash, its orange and you can get it anywhere from walmart to cvs.


and for the acne scars,


ACNEFREE Scar Fade %26amp; Erase, it comes in a orange/white box and it's a treatment and it works after a week in a half you will see an improvement its about $15 in walmart, and you can also get it in walgreens %26amp; cvs. good luck!
A face peel might work for the acne scars. As for your oily skin, try using baby powder, it's simple, but I've met lots of people with oily skin and it seems to work for them.
if your skin is that oily skip the moisturizer and use an oil control lotion before you apply makeup-which should be oil free and non comedigenic, use a cleanser for your skin type but don't wash more than 2-3 times a day, gently, no harsh scrubbing, your skin will be worse. Use an acne mask(neutrogena makes a good one) once or twice weekly and during the day carry those little oil absorbing sheets with you, they blot of the oil without messing up your makeup(you can buy them at any beauty supply store)





as for the acne scars you should see a dermatlogist, possible a series of light peels or microdermabrasion can help. They also have new laser treatments that can help with scarring
Tanning helps a lot! go tan under naturall sunlight not those fake tans and you can get em all cleared!
Do you eat plenty of fruit and veggies and drink 8 glasses of water daily? Email me at nesa23us@yahoo so we can chat further.
I suggest going to a dermatologist. In the meantime, use products with no chemicals dammit!
Use an oil free face powder to eliminate shine. Get a facial done every so often, this helps improve skin quality 95%.
i kinda have the same problem, but my skin is not so oily, the only thing you could do is cry about it because nothing can be done unless you wash yourself at least twice a day and start eating healthierand drink lots of water. its all in the genes. so nothing can be done. its a sad story that we have to live by.
is this question about acne scarrs or oily skin? for the scarrs, use mederma and for the oily skin use clean%26amp;clear oil wipes. it is portable and gets rid of the oil without removing your makeup.
Go to Wal-mart and buy this bar soap called Natural something anyway it comes wrapped individually in al light green wrapper and it works great for me it helps my face say oil-free and helps dry the pimples and guess what it's really cheap costs about .99 cents , you can find it in the bar soap section.
  • stella mccartney
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment