Sunday, July 25, 2010

Which is best for fading acne scars mederma or hydroquinone?

44 year old black woman with oily skinWhich is best for fading acne scars mederma or hydroquinone?
have you tried proactiv solutions, thats what i use. i got free samples to last for about 4 months from this site, why not try it. http://funkurl.com/mkcx put in your zip code to see if they'll ship it to you.Which is best for fading acne scars mederma or hydroquinone?
Lime juice, tomato slices, home made packs can be used for treating acne. You can find more cheap, effective and natural home remedies for pimples at http://arzi.org
Since you are black I would stay away from hydoquinone. I don't believe in mederma either... If I were you I would go to a dermatologist and get a mild retin-a prescription like tazorac or differin. I would also look into getting microdermabrasion ( not regular dermabrasion ) In the meantime I would just use OTC Salicylic acid products or fruit acid products until I could get microdermabrasion and/or get to a doctor... You could also start using Loreal reNoviste it's an OTC peel and can been found in any major drugstore

No comments:

Post a Comment