Monday, July 26, 2010

Can scabs turn into scars even without peeling?

if i don't peel a scab and let it go away naturally, will it still leave a scar? Also how long will it take a small scab to disappear?Can scabs turn into scars even without peeling?
yeah it will still scar just not as bad..rub vitamen E oil right after scab peels to fade is fast..Can scabs turn into scars even without peeling?
YES IT ALL DEPENDS REALLY HOW BAD THE CUT IS!! IF ITS A SMALL ONE THEN IT PROBZ WONT SCAR BUT PEELING THEM DEFO DEFO MAKES THEM 10 Xs WORSE AND LEAVES A SCAR SO YEH DONT PICK AT IT = ] GOOD TIMES ITL TAKE ABOUT 2 OR 3WKS ASOON AS IT GETS ITCHY THATS WHEN YOU KNOW ITS HEALING =]
If the scab falls of- yes





I have a few myself


Unless mine will heal then that's my answer





While still with a scab over- ??? not that I know of





Hope my small contribution helps =-)
It can leave a scar. It depends on the severity of the wound.

No comments:

Post a Comment