Sunday, July 25, 2010

Visible facial piercing scars prevent job hiring?

Now, I'm just wondering.





Can scars from a previous facial piercing prevent you from getting a professional job. I'm not talking about if you have one and trying to get a job, I'm talking about the scar from when you take it out.Visible facial piercing scars prevent job hiring?
If it's closed up then no. It's only when it's a visible pierced hole that they might have second thoughts. If you want to lighten the scar you can use Bio Oil or cocoa butter.Visible facial piercing scars prevent job hiring?
It depends on where the scars are, how noticeable they are, and who is hiring you. Some employers won't even bat an eye at scars, others might find it unprofessional. The best thing to do is not get a ton of facial piercings or other piercings that would cause permanent scarring you can't live with.
i have my eyebrow put and u cant even tell i had it dome same thing for my lip

No comments:

Post a Comment