Sunday, July 25, 2010

What products are most effective in fading acne scars & achieving a more even skin tone?

palmer's cocoa butter scar serum. Thats what im using right now, and its working so far.What products are most effective in fading acne scars %26amp; achieving a more even skin tone?
I had a lot of acne scars on my cheeks, and some dark spots they say came from sun damage and my birth control pills. My face was really awful about a month and a half ago. I had some mild acne, so I started using the Acne Free brand from Walmart. It's supposed to be a knock off of Proactive. It costs about $15.00 from Walmart, or you can get a 3 month bigger supply from Sam's club for $27.00. I began to use it and it helped clear up the acne. I also began using the Beauticontrol Reginerist Platinum ($35.00 for a small bottle, although it only takes one squirt to cover my face, so it lasts!) to help with the scaring. I don't know if it was one or both, but in the past two months, I have had an extremely noticeable difference in the dark patches/scars on my face. So much so that now people are beginning to ask me if I'm wearing makeup (which I don't very often) to smooth out my complexion. You can barely see them. When I do wear makeup now, you can't see the scars at all. I looked at a picture of myself taken on vacation a few months ago, and had no idea my skin was that bad! I am also keeping sunscreen on my face and wearing a ball cap or some kind of hat when out in the sun so I don't get anymore sun on my face. I was afraid when I started doing this it would look weird if I tanned the rest of me (although I still use at least a 15 to 30 spf sunscreen on the rest of me) and then didn't tan my face, but actually, it doesn't really make a big difference at all (I do have olive skin). I am not tanning bed tan, anyway. Hope this helps. I do have sensitive skin, so I have been really pleased that I have had no reactions from any of this.What products are most effective in fading acne scars %26amp; achieving a more even skin tone?
I been wanting to know the same thing, I hope people answer with something good because I have been asking people about what could help acne scars and barely anybody knows anything..
Micro abrasion is very good. I suggest Olay Regenerist. Also, my sister uses Susan Lucci's endorsed product and her face looks clear and beautiful. Also, you may consider buying Dr. Weil's Mushroom Serum from Origins Cosmetic counters from department stores. This product is fascinating when it comes to clearing and firming the skin.
well my doctor prsecribed Aveeno facial bar its a soap but yet it doesn't have sud get what i mean also use the astringent and try a neutrogena produt they have a lot you can choose from.
I have researched this myself for the purpose of stretch marks (which to some is considered a type of scarring) and I have found the most favored product to be Mederma. There is also surgical correction for scarring (ironic, aye?) but that's not within my budget.

No comments:

Post a Comment