Thursday, July 22, 2010

How to get rid of scars?

Ok hi i have some scars on my face and i would like to get rid of them.. i was wondering if there was any creams that could get rid of them or at make them very less noticeable =]..How to get rid of scars?
I used this stuff once to diminish my scars. It's called Cica Care and it makes the scars much less noticeable. It's reusable so although it's a little pricey up front it's a great value in the end.How to get rid of scars?
Try Vitamin E cream.
Vitamin E is very good at reducing the apperance of scars. Most of the scar reducing products on the market (like Mederma) are pretty pricey, so I just buy vitamin E oil instead and it works just as well. I dunno if you'd want to use the oil on your face, but if not you can prob find it in a cream form.
I have a scar on my nose, so I bought some Mederma. The scar all but vanished. Of course, it will not disappear completely but Mederma helps it become much less noticable. Although you will also have to be patient because it takes a few weeks. Hope I helped! :)
there are some creams, just go to the drug store :)
For the most part scars do suck. However there is hope. In fact there are a lot of things you can do for your scarring.





None of it is guaranteed but at least you can give them a try.





The article below is all about scarring. I think you will enjoy some of the options available

No comments:

Post a Comment