Monday, July 26, 2010

How do i remove red spots from my face? (From scars?) They're not acne. They have been there for months ?

already and i'm getting worried. ): i'm only 14 so i can't possibly go for laser treatment or stuff like that.How do i remove red spots from my face? (From scars?) They're not acne. They have been there for months ?
I would use Tone soap and Palmer's Cocoa butter lotion. Use warm water close to hot when washing with a washcloth and don't worry baby boy you will be just fine. I have a 14 yr. old son and I feel for you at this age. You will be just fine!How do i remove red spots from my face? (From scars?) They're not acne. They have been there for months ?
You are only 14.. you must consult with doctor..





http://www.skincareorganix.com/c-9-facia鈥?/a>
Visit the cosmetics isle and look at the face creams. There are tons of products meant for fading scars/red spots.

No comments:

Post a Comment