Saturday, July 24, 2010

Does Mederma really work for scars?

I have a small scar from a fibroid tumor being removed ...... is Mederma the best scar removal product?Does Mederma really work for scars?
moderma works absolutely grrrrrrrrrreat! i used it once and it cleared up mine very well and it is way less noticeable now!! hope this worksDoes Mederma really work for scars?
The New %26amp; Improved version of Mederma just became available this spring. It works for surgical scars and stretch marks if they're caught early enough. I work with the product and I'd be happy to send you a sample if you're interested. It does take 6-8 weeks to work and you need to be good about applying it 2-3 times a day. Let me know your results. I'm at awear@quixotegroup.com.
it reduces the appearance of them.
Yes or at least it worked really good for me and please keep in touch email me at nova_star_15@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment