Monday, July 26, 2010

How to reduce scars?

I work in a pizzeria and i work the ovens which are about 500 degrees and when i go in i often burn myself. I know have accumulated maybe 5 scars that take up more than 2 square cm. I see people looking at them and i know they are thinking that im some crazy who cuts himself and such. How do i remove or make the scars less noticible? I use vitamin E oil on them nightly.How to reduce scars?
aloe vera is best for burnsHow to reduce scars?
Vitamin A cream and someone else had said aloe vera that is also good. Vitamin A is used in the body for promoting healthy skin and it takes away blemishes, such as scars. Aloe vera is used to also promote healthy skin and to also take away blemishes. So aloe vera or vitamin A will work.
concentrated witch hazel is supposed to work. ironically it is located in the drugstore between the personal rasors and the band-aides haha

No comments:

Post a Comment