Monday, July 26, 2010

I just recovered from a severe attack of chicken pox but i am left with scars, how do i get rid of them?

The scars are really deep like pits on my face, ruining my entire face..:(I just recovered from a severe attack of chicken pox but i am left with scars, how do i get rid of them?
Aww i'm sorry to hear that, there is a product called Mederma for scars that you apply 3-4 times daily and it is suppose to either get rid of or greatly reduce the apperance of scars from things like acne, chicken pox and surgery etc within 8 weeks. I bought it from www.dermadoctor.com and they have a gurantee that if you don't see an improvement within 8 weeks you can get a refund. It says on it doctors recommend it and if you research it theres loads of people who sing its praises. I have just bought it (it cost me about 拢12 then another 拢11 for delivery cos its not sold here in the UK) that was for a 50g tube. I have only used it for 1 day so can't comment on it as yet but I am failry confident it will work.I just recovered from a severe attack of chicken pox but i am left with scars, how do i get rid of them?
You cant. You may be able to reduce them by using coco butter.





There maybe some kind of expensive laser surgery!!!





I had to wrap my little girls hands in glove... that way she wouldnt knock the tops of the spots off.... thats what causes scaring.
Vitamin E oil - from a dropper bottle or squeezed from a capsule. Also try Bio Oil (from big chemists). Good luck xxx
Don't know if it will help but it couldn't hurt...try putting vitamin E on them(poke the pill with a pin and squeeze enough of the stuff your squeezing out on your fresh scars. See what happens
Good luck. Let me know if you find a solution. I've still got scars from my chix pox 18 years ago. Maybe see a dermatologist or plastic surgeon?
flat ones might fade but pot hole scars are permanent im afraid,all i can suggest is that you get a good foundation,good luck
you cant thats why they are called scars, some creams claim to reduce them so they may be worth a go... failing that laser surgery

No comments:

Post a Comment