Thursday, July 22, 2010

If you are a masochist not a ordinary cutter that cuts from depression, Is it ok to show your scars?

Its up to you, whether its because your a masochist or a normal self injurer, its all down to what you feel comfortable with. Personally im going to start showing my scars when they are faded to at least pale pink.If you are a masochist not a ordinary cutter that cuts from depression, Is it ok to show your scars?
I guess if you're not ashamed with it then go ahead.








EDIT: however, people will assume you're emo and depressed and try to get you help...If you are a masochist not a ordinary cutter that cuts from depression, Is it ok to show your scars?
I'm the same way. The scars I have from blood play I'm perfectly fine with people seeing.

No comments:

Post a Comment