Monday, July 26, 2010

Can I have scars removed from my lips?

Or is there a non surgical alternative available?Can I have scars removed from my lips?
read this...


http://www.rejuveness.com/


these cremes help a lot for scars...


hope i helped


you can also use liquid vitamin A on the scar it heps skin cells to regenerate. u can find it at the pharmacists'.Can I have scars removed from my lips?
You could possibly get laser treatment or dermabrasion if the scar is raised. If it is for cosmetic reasons alone, then the NHS will not do it, if the scar causes you to feel depressed and self conscious and if it impacts on normal, everyday things such as eating or talking then you should speak to your doctor and see what treatments are available.


I recommend using Vitamin E directly on the scar to soften, improve and possibly even lessen, it's appearance. :)


http://www.bbc.co.uk/health/ask_the_doct鈥?/a>
i think you can but you will havew to have lips surgery








or just wear loads of make up
the cells in our lips regenerate fast so don't worry i guess it will be gone in any time, and you may apply balm too and eat vitamin c and protein rich foods for faster healing and regeneration... if not, then commit to surgery...
I have the same problem it appeared once and the second time it seems to be taking longer is you scar pink? cause mine is :(
Yes by laser surgery but it is not done on the nhs only private.
I have a scar that I'm trying to remove too.


:]

No comments:

Post a Comment