Monday, July 26, 2010

How many scars do you have? Whats the story behind them?

i have a raised scar on my left calf from some insect bite that became infected...





a big red long red scar on my right knee from a knee operation and





a scar on my left wrist which came about while i was practising dancing and scrapped it against the edge of the table!!!





also i have acne scars from acne, which is the worst kind of scar if you ever asked me...:(How many scars do you have? Whats the story behind them?
a few bad barfight 96' lolHow many scars do you have? Whats the story behind them?
i've got one near my eyebrow, it's pretty deep. but barely noticeable..





a scar on my left knee, 3 scars on my right knee, and a pretty big scar on my right leg (they're all from falling over on the concrete)





and it's still there!! :( Report Abuse

I have one on my left knee. When I was 2 my mom was cleaning the oven. The oven door was open, I tried to climb into the oven. The oven cleaner ate some of the skin on my knee.
I have a hardly noticeable scar on the top of my forehead from when I was swinging on a grapevine over a 20ft high ridge like thing (we call them ';hollers';. It's two really steep hills real close to each other, the ridge in the middle of them is called a holler or hollow), fell at 15ft, did a nice face plant on a log, busted my head open, and had to get 7 stitches.





Now.. what you can't see with it. I have a rather long crack in my skull.





I have lots of other small scars, but that one has the coolest story
lotsa scars


one under my knee where i fell down a stone stair in kindergarten


lots on my thigh where i crashed into some metal display shelves at the mall


lots around both ankles from mosquito bites
One scar on my arm from walking past a fence that had a nail sticking out.





And another scar on the same arm from walking along a sharp object poking from my friend's door.





it's only now that I made the connection that I've gotten these scars simply by walking.





Now I'm scared!!!
axe wound on the leg.....





glass in the forehead.....





bit through my lower lip after falling.....





surgical scars in a couple of areas....
none





i had lots of scars but they all went away after a few years
When I was really little,like 3, a cat scratched my hand and now I have like a tiny little scratch on my knuckle. Weird.

No comments:

Post a Comment