Monday, July 26, 2010

Is there a quick way get rid of scars?

I've always been active but klutzy, so I've had what seems like every cut, scratch (thanks, kitty), scrape, bug bite, and minor burn (never iron surrounded by many distractions) possible.





Now, I don't have any really prominent scars, but almost everything that's even barely grazed my skin for the past year has left a relatively smooth but dark, pinkish scar after it's healed. Is there a quick, cheap way to get rid of these?Is there a quick way get rid of scars?
Cocoa Butter.... i recently had two back surgeries with many scars. I have been using Cocoa Butter on them and they are doing very nicely. And you can get it really cheap at any drug store or Wal Mart, pretty much anywhere for only a few dollars.





Good Luck...:) Hope this helps you out !!Is there a quick way get rid of scars?
If you are slow to heal, you may want your doctor to check you for diabetes. Often diabetics are slow to heal and they end up with little scars as you have described. The best way to diminish these little scars are to use one of the over the counter medications like Mederma or Scar Zone. I keep mine on the nightstand and apply a very light layer on my little scar areas before bedtime. In a week you'll notice a difference. (Please note these medications are NOT for open wounds or scabs.) I feel I should also mention, that little nicks and scraps these days should not be ignored with the threat of MRSA (an antibiotic resistant bug) out there. Everyone should make sure to cleanse cuts well, bandage them and to wash hands often.
I used Vitamin E oil to get rid of chicken pox scars.





You can use a pin and prick a hole in those rubbery vitamin E pills from the health shop. Then rub the oil on the scars 3 times a day.

No comments:

Post a Comment