Monday, July 26, 2010

Does vitamin e oil + cocoa butter help heal acne scars on my face?

I am 15 years old I have been using proactiv to clear up my acne and it seems to be clear now, but I left a lot of scars. I just bought some vitamin e oil and cocoa butter to heal up the scars. If they are good, is there any steps to use when applying them on my face?Does vitamin e oil + cocoa butter help heal acne scars on my face?
I would not recommend to use Vitamin E/Cocoa Butter unless you want to be like 40 and have minimal results. I would try to get some derma scar medicine at walmart, it would make it work quickly and more efficiently.Does vitamin e oil + cocoa butter help heal acne scars on my face?
im positive it would because vitamin e is the best for your skin.
i know that vitamin e helps, i use the eveeno, and proactive.

No comments:

Post a Comment