Monday, July 26, 2010

Omg acne scars and keep breaking out in the same exact place?

ok so i have acne scars on my right cheek, and the original pimples are gone, but i keep getting pimples after pimples after pimples in the EXACT SAME SPOTS! it's so annoying and i'm really tired of this. what face wash should i use to stop this cycle of breaking out?? also, should i go to the dermatologist so he can prescribe something maybe??Omg acne scars and keep breaking out in the same exact place?
I had the same problem. I tried Proactive, %26amp; i went 2 the dermatologist %26amp; got differin %26amp; stuff like that. None of them worked. But the only thing that has worked for me is the Acne Free 3 step system. I got mine from Walmart %26amp; it waz like $20. But if u only need face wash they sell it in a separate bottle 2. For the scars I used their pimple peel. It really helped to fade the scars.Omg acne scars and keep breaking out in the same exact place?
i think i answer this one... i really want to use vitacilina with the new aveno cleanser...

No comments:

Post a Comment