Monday, July 26, 2010

Has anyone used lazer treatment to get rid of scars?

Does it really work?Has anyone used lazer treatment to get rid of scars?
YES!!!! i loved it!! the results where awsome...my parents own a laser spa thats where i got it done...the best thing would be an IPL. they work really well on freckles and scars.Has anyone used lazer treatment to get rid of scars?
If you have ligh scars, get a chemical peel, it's cheap...a hundred bucks or so
Jamine tell me youre kidding


I have some scars hrom wretling in HS but these are just from injurues. I hope you are talking about what I am


[edit] and I hope you are ok





Will.
scars are nothing it just shows accidents or mistakes they are nothing to be judged over.
no but if the treatment goes wrong than you will have a pretty big scar.
Dont Know. Tried Bio-Oil Thoughh?

No comments:

Post a Comment