Thursday, July 22, 2010

How can I remove old scars?

From really bad childhood scrapes? I have this huge scar on my knee- not cool man.How can I remove old scars?
There are a lot of medications/creams out there over-the-counter that can help reduce/minimize your scars. ScarZone works the best from my experience; it works with both new and old scars. My husband had a huge, gruesome scar on his arm for a few years, and we bought ScarZone and used it, and it completely minimized it. You can't even see it now unless you're really looking closely for it. ScarZone can be bought at Wal-Mart or your local pharmacy.How can I remove old scars?
bio oil is probably one of the best thing you can use for scars ive used it and its helped a lot!
Rubbing Vitamin E gel (cut the capsules open) on scars can help.
Palmer's Cocoa Butter. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment