Monday, July 26, 2010

For 4months now my acne is very serious,my face is full of brown scars,am so scared of what to apply.?

i started having acne from when i was 14 yrs,and am turning 21 ,but it became very severe 4 months ago when the whole of my face was covered with acne,and i was using warm water to always press my face it got my face burnt, now am left with brown scars.what do i do ? am so scared of what to apply because i have a very sensitve skin.For 4months now my acne is very serious,my face is full of brown scars,am so scared of what to apply.?
When you wake up in the morning, collect your pee. Use a cotton pad and wipe this over your face, wait for it to dry before adding make up etc. Your pee is sterile when it comes out and it is actually the best thing for balancing your skin. Moisturisers and toners are not natural and your skin will either fight back with more grease or just become dry and exhausted. Please try this pee thing - I used to have very bad spots but now it's all gone and the non-spot-prone skin is as smooth as a baby's skin. It also got rid of blackheads and closed open pores. It was recommended to me by someone who had an injury scar above his lip - the scar has disappeared and was the only treatment that worked..





The effect is noticable after a couple of days!For 4months now my acne is very serious,my face is full of brown scars,am so scared of what to apply.?
I'm sure you don't want to hear this but it's time for you to see a dermatologist or see your doctor.This sounds too bad for you to deal with this!! Get some real help!
bcoz u have a very sensitve skin don't put any thing , go dermatologist they knew what should u use
I think you should go to your dermatologist or local gp.


Put a face mask or some cold cream (not a joke, actually helps) on your skin to soothe it, and then try moisturising only if your sure it wont make it worse.


my sister had the same problem from when she was about 10 toll she was 15. She went to a dermatologist and recieved lazer treatment on her skin, it also cleared her of eczema. she has extremly sensitive skin, and it didnt harm her. i think its quite expensive, but its really worth it.





good luck
This mask should help, mix 1 tablespoon of dried or fresh yeast with 2 tablespoons of lemon juice; apply on face, wait until it gets hard (try not to move), peel or wash with warm water.Check out http://useinfo-acne.blogspot.com/ for more useful info.

No comments:

Post a Comment