Sunday, July 25, 2010

Somekind of scars appears on the body after losing weight what can I do with them?

It sounds like stretch marks. I used a good cocoa butter cream and it helped a lot.Somekind of scars appears on the body after losing weight what can I do with them?
Girl...I just lost 20 pounds and I had those nasty scar marks too. I used Mary Kay Visibly Fit Body Lotion for the past 2 months and I DONT see those marks anymore.. Plus you know those dumb spider vain lines you get... yeah those are gone too! Just go to my website and I can ship some to you asap girl! Have a great day!Somekind of scars appears on the body after losing weight what can I do with them?
Those are stretch marks, not scars. Try cocoa butter lotion. I hear Palmer's is the best.
Mederma or any of the other scar repair solutions on the market.





These are stretch marks that are no longer stretched so they show up better now.
Use pure Vitamin E oil.
they're stretch marks - not much can be done.
Have a look here.
u should do prayanama and jumping atleast 100 times.u should not eat highly oily or spiecy i'm sure best result best of luck

No comments:

Post a Comment