Monday, July 26, 2010

How can I remove scars?

I have a lot of scars covering my arms. They range from faint white lines to tough, raised red sections. But the majority are those white lines.





I tried a scar removal cream but it didn't help. Does anyone have any ideas of how I can at least make the scars less noticeable without surgery or anything? Something not too pricey, if possible.How can I remove scars?
I have a lot of scars from knee surgeries (8 inch incision down my leg) and I swear by something called silicon scar patches. It is just a clear piece of silicon that you put over the scar(s) and wear as long as you can. In a few months, the scars should start to flatten and fade. It won't get rid of them, but they will be much less noticeable. If your scars are small, you can try getting them at your local drugstore in the first aid isle. I think Neosporin brand name makes them. These ones are about 2 or 3 inches and they stick on. They are not reusable, so you will probably have to go through quite a few boxes. I bought one from this website www.rejuveness.com. It was expensive, but I needed a different shape one and you can get any size you want. Also, it is reusable and lasts forever. You just tape it on with first aid tape. Then when you are done wearing it, you wash it with warm soap and water and you tape it back on when you are ready to wear it again. It was well worth the money to me. Good luck.How can I remove scars?
You can't get rid of scars cheaply. I believe their is a cosmetic surgery option, but it would probably be very expensive.





On the bright side, scars fade as you get older (Believe me, I know, I've had keloid scars on my back, shoulders and chest for about 15 years). Talk to your general practitioner or family doctor about taking multivitamins and vitamin D supplements.





And just so you know: 99% of cosmetics are exaggerations, if not outright lies.
Most Shea Butter on the market can never meet such high standards. This is the quality you want when you want to improve and even heal rashes, stretch marks, eczema, etc. Our Shea butter is light yellow in color and melts easily to use as a warm massage oil. This is pure raw butter with no additives or chemicals. I use this and it is great. It is $6 and you can order it online at WWW.SherEssence.com
Try using google look up home remedies for scar removal you can find some home remedies.
I've heard that Vitamin E Oil really helps diminish the appearances of scars.

No comments:

Post a Comment