Sunday, July 25, 2010

How did you get your (physical) scars?

My scars:


lower left shin: someone threw a brick at me


mid right shin: shaving


various on knees: crazy childhood stunts


below left eye: someone hit my head off the side of a table


mid right waist: someone stuck their fake nail into me


center forehead: pellet gun xD





And yes, I like to fight... :DHow did you get your (physical) scars?
-in gym me and my best friend were joking around and she kicked me on the leg and now i have a scar in the shape of the nike check mark.





-when i was little i fell and a stick went up my leg.





-i burnt my hand on a potHow did you get your (physical) scars?
wat kinda question is this ?
Small scar on my stomach: my cat scratched me years ago. I've had it for so long. But he's not violent, he just did it by mistake.


Scar on my knee: I fell in a steep part of the street a few months ago in front of a supermarket... xD It's not too bad.





Various scars on my arms: from my cat. People think I cut myself. -__-
alright we get it..


u have scars.. big whoop...
all of mine i did myself
forehead: bro threw a flashlight at me when i was 6


elbow: fell off scooter


knee: fell off bike


hand: dogbite
Is this a question?
left arm,and right%26amp;left hips:i had a problem with cutting myself..


right knee:after swimpractice i wad hoppin outta the pool and sliced my knee open on a broken tile


left shin:shaving


neck%26amp;elbow:accidently burnt myself with a curling iron


left side of my forehead:hit my head on the corner of a brick wall


top of my hand:fell on concrete


knees: lots of sh*t
ghetto.....how many kids do you have right now...lol minoritys
Um, okay


My scars:


Middle of my nose - I think I scratched myself with my nail by accident...


Various bruises on legs - I sometimes accidently hit my legs on things


Bruise on knee - Fell off bike
Forearm - Elbow to forearm - Got mugged and attacked with a knife


Behind left ear - Born By C-section, accident with scalpel


Across chest - Fell out of a tree and hit the end of a branch on the way down





i hate the forearm one cause it wont fade and its all jagged

No comments:

Post a Comment