Thursday, July 22, 2010

Ways to LIGHTEN skin tone/ mild acne scars/dark spots?

Hi there.


i have had pimples during my teenage years (still get them occasionally) but now i have darker pigments from the pimples i had on my face. I have some freckles but i want to lighten these scars and make my skin tone more even/lighter. How can i do this?? Im no made of money, home remedies that are safe/ cheap products??





Thanks!Ways to LIGHTEN skin tone/ mild acne scars/dark spots?
To get rid of my old acne scars I used a product called Glytone. It's Glycolic acid based, and works by giving you a slow gycolic peel, It takes a couple of weeks or months depending on how bad the scars ar, but the results for me were just perfect! You get a wash (2.7% glycolic acid) and a lotion (7%) to use in conjunction daily. I think you can get similar products online, but i got mine from a licensed cosmetic procedure clinic for about 拢50(GB) the set, didn't even finish the bottles though! I defo would recomend this product, so so worth it, nothing else worked for me ( vit-e, bio-oil). It also clears up any pimples your having now.


Good luck!Ways to LIGHTEN skin tone/ mild acne scars/dark spots?
use that mary kaay conceiler


its sooooooo good i still get pimples and stuff but i cant see it


i got it for $20.00 and i cant get enough of it


or use avon brightners/ look aware stuff i will get the name and post it here but its amazing i have dark spots and my friends were like where did they go? and itt just worked


drinkking water is good, having good vitamens are also pretty cheap and it helps esp vit e on the face


sometimes polysporin


and when your face gets red use visene i thought it was a joke, but it saved myy freaking life :)
Mederma works pretty well for helping scars to fade. You'll have to put it on every day,and it takes a while to see a difference, but it's available over the counter.
Vitamin E cream/lotion.. Should be able to get it at the supermarket.

No comments:

Post a Comment