Thursday, July 22, 2010

What's your favorite cover up for scars?

I have a scar or two on my face and I was wondering which brand that you would recommend. I'm not looking for foundation because I just want to cover up the scars and not my whole face. I do have dry skin too. Thanks!What's your favorite cover up for scars?
I use foundation, but I want to stop soon. There's a product called Rejuveness that you can order online. It will not cover up your scars, but get rid of them. I'm about to order some myself. I've heard great reviews about the effectiveness of this product! You are supposed to used the Hyper Heal cream on the scar, then place a silicone sheet on it for 8 hours per day. Results can take up to 2 weeks or 6 months,depending on the severity of the scar. (The Hyper Heal cream and silicone sheets are available on the website). Hope that helped a bit. =)What's your favorite cover up for scars?
I use MAC studio finish concealer. It covers up well and doesn't break me out :)
check out my makeup tutorials on YouTube at http://www.youtube.com/herafaa

No comments:

Post a Comment