Thursday, July 22, 2010

I had collagen injection for my acne scars, is the results temporary or what?

there is an improvement making my face smoother but i heard the results are not permanent? that means my scar will be more visible after time or what?





what other treatments are there for acne scars??I had collagen injection for my acne scars, is the results temporary or what?
collagen injections are not permanent, and it depends on your body as to how long the collagen will last (it's a little different for everybody). those are questions that you really should have asked the doctor when u had the injections done.





you should try a scar cream or ointment of some kind to help reduce the scar itself rather than just camoflauge it. try something like mederma or i've heard that vitamin E cream and/or oil helps with healing too.





goodluck!

No comments:

Post a Comment