Friday, August 20, 2010

Acne scars not healing after a year?

Hi, I've had acne scars ever since I came back from the Philippines which was like last January %26lt;/3.


You don't know how painful it is covering your face with pressed powder, foundation, and concealer.


I've had pimples forming here on up.


It's really depressing. The acne scars make me self conscious.


Any helpful home remedies to cure this nitemare?


I heard Bio Oil, and vitamin e is good. But, what type?


Thank you so much if you answer truthfully!Acne scars not healing after a year?
Honestly I think I tried every homemade remedy possible and nothing worked. I went to the dermatologist around two year ago and she prescribed Retin-A for me. It truly worked wonders. If you're willing to do that though, it's going to get worse before it gets better.

No comments:

Post a Comment