Monday, August 23, 2010

What are some really good and cheap concealers that cover acne scars well?

Dream Matte Mouse foundation covers pretty well.What are some really good and cheap concealers that cover acne scars well?
Honestly, The best one I have tried so far is from sheer cover, I think you can just buy the concealer by itself instead of buying their whole kit. But it covers mine really really well, also Might I suggest Makeup forever hd foundation, it is the best one I have tried yet, you can purchase it from sephora.com....


the foundation is a little pricey but a little bit goes a long way, it blends better than any drugstore foundation I have ever tried, I believe me I have tried alot being a makeup addict lolWhat are some really good and cheap concealers that cover acne scars well?
oH!


Try ';Almay Clear Complexion Concealer Treatment';


im light/medium...it matches my skin tone well and clears soo good!


Def worth buying!


you can pretty much buy it in any drug store / whatever
$8.00:


physicians formula conceal rx physicians strength concealer

No comments:

Post a Comment