Friday, August 20, 2010

I have scars on my legs, can you suggest of a way to get rid of it?

i also have scars from pimples and blemishes too. thanks.I have scars on my legs, can you suggest of a way to get rid of it?
Scars.





I have always embrace my scares. I have broken 8 bones in my body and have had at least 5 - or 10 surgeries. I also modelled swim suits and was drop dead gorgeous in my youth.





My scars help define me. I have one on my foot in the shape of a heart. I will never forget the day, sport, event that brought the scar. Scars are like hummm.... What are they like? They help tell a story and help keep the story alive.








Hugs,


CarrieI have scars on my legs, can you suggest of a way to get rid of it?
coco butter lotion
cocoa butter
mederma for your legs and Instant Results


Fight fine lines, refine pores and achieve beautifully smooth skin 鈥?immediately 鈥?with this simple, two-step set.





Step 1: Refine is an advanced exfoliator using the same professional grade exfoliating crystals used by dermatologists, to immediately energize skin and reveal more radiant, healthy-looking skin.





Application: After cleansing, apply a quarter-sized amount of Step 1: Refine to wet face with fingertips. Using circular motions, gently massage face with fingertips for 1-2 minutes. Rinse thoroughly with warm water and pat dry. Follow with Step 2: Replenish.





Step 2: Replenish separates the set from the competition. It's a rich serum, containing vitamins, antioxidants and anti-irritants. This serum nourishes the soft, smooth skin revealed by Step 1: Refine.





Application: Following Step 1: Refine, use fingertips to gently apply Step 2: Replenish. Continue with TimeWise庐 Day Solution SPF 25* or TimeWise庐 Night Solution and then TimeWise庐 Age-Fighting Moisturizer.





Try it! Love it!


These results were experienced after just one week.**


85% saw improvement in skin texture.


73% saw a reduction in fine lines.


71% saw smaller-looking pores. For your face! This works my husband eve uses it bc he has bad acne scars
you cannot get rid of scars, but you can lighten them and make them less noticable. Scars are permenet. Try use cocca butter or a stretch mark cream. Thos usually help with anything scar related. Good luck
if the butter lotion dont work then maybe its only somethin that can be taken care of by laser removal.
  • stella mccartney
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment