Monday, August 23, 2010

How can I remove the scars?

I've been getting spots on my face since the age of about 9, and they've now been bothering me ever since.


However, when I was younger I didn't understand the effects squeezing would have on my face in the future.


Now I have all these 'pot-holes' on my face.


I was wondering if anyone knew how I could get rid of these scars.


Thanks


xxHow can I remove the scars?
Try Bio-Oil or Mederma


Here are some links...


http://www.walgreens.com/store/product.j鈥?/a>





http://www.walgreens.com/store/product.j鈥?/a>





those are the only over the counter things I can think of but nothing will beat seeing a dermatologist!! Im not sure how those items work on the face but they both work good on scars..i would try mederma first since it is a cream and bio oil may make your skin breakoutHow can I remove the scars?
You should try using something like bi oil or I know that neturgena has a fading of scars medicine i am not sure what it is called but just remember that you will still have scars the products will just lighten them
mederma.. the scars should fade away in time.. i dont really know ur condition so u might want to check with a dermatologist..

No comments:

Post a Comment