Friday, August 20, 2010

How do i get rid of scars?

I use to be a tomboy you know climbing trees and things. Anyway I still have a lot of scars from those days (age 13 now 26) so when I wear certain clothes people ask what happen as if I鈥檝e been abused...lolHow do i get rid of scars?
you can't completly get rid of scars but they have this stuff at Sally Beauty Supply that is called ';scar reducing cream.'; Its purple and looks yucky but it faded my streach marks out almost completly.How do i get rid of scars?
scars can be sanded down thru surgery.


Go for it.
Vitamin E will help..
u cant get rid of them but u can help to diminish it.. use mcderma gel for scars.. go get it from ur local pharmacy.
Plastic Surgery? But i Dun tink scars can be removed...
well i know there is some type of laser the dermatolgist can do to lighten them. i was going to start that treatment for my spine scar but i lost coverage. so i dont know if its expensive of if it herts but there's treatment out there to lessen the apperance but i dont think that you can totally erase them from your body.
surgery is far too expensive so use no marks regularly. It worked with the scars i had
The safest thing to do is to go to a dermatologist
check the links below for natural homemade beauty tips to: scars


(read Herbal tips here)http://geebal.blogspot.com





Read...Free Beauty tips on....natural and homemade methods to:


Skincare/Acne cure/Blemishes/Whiteheads/Blackheads/


Wrinkles/Freckles/Steaming/


Haircare/Dandruff/Hairloss/Hairremoval鈥?


Henna on hair/Splitends/Oilyhair/Dryhair


Nailcare/Manicure/Pedicure


Eye care/Darkcircles/Puffiness/eyebags


http://geebal.blogspot.com





Free beauty tips on /Hairremoval/


Makeup/Hairstyles %26amp; photo gallery/


hair highlighting/Weight loss etc...


http://geebal.blogspot.com
Silicone gels work the best on old and new scars-so do silver based creams, but they are used for burns and you can't get them without a prescription. The best combo would be a silicone gel with one of those new silver mesh band aids on top. You have to be religious about applying the gel, but it does help flatten raised scars and minimize the colour of stretch marks, etc.
add lemon juice+honey..apply it over ur face and scars area..will surely see the changes with in a month


or u can also use no marks it also works..
Vitamin E is supposed to be good for scars and healthy skin in general. I recently fell off a horse, flat on my face, and had an enormous graze over my entire chin, I was really scared it would scar but my partner recommended getting some of those Vitamin E capsules. I split one open and applied the contents to my face, it was sticky but seemed worth the effort, and then I swallowed a capsule each day (I started with some high strength ones instead of taking two or three low strength ones but be careful because I hear there is such a thing as too much Vitamin E). My face has healed fine with no scars and I've continued taking the capsules because I've noticed my skin looks generally healthier and I want to enjoy having beautiful skin for a while! I'm not sure whether it helps much with existing scars but it can't do any harm and has other benefits too, as I've said.





Otherwise, I obviously don't know how you feel about your scars, but I would say they're nothing to be ashamed of. It's not like you got them through any awful means and they're proof that you enjoyed an active, healthy childhood! Try to look at them like that and be positive, they're like your war wounds that soldiers used to show off about, and I'm sure they're not ugly or detract from your beauty. If people are shallow enough to look down on you because of them or are insensitive enough to make rude comments about them, then know you are better than that. It's so sad that people place so much importance in physical appearance but there will always be someone who finds you amazing, with or without your scars. I bet you can tell some interesting stories about your tomboy days!





I wouldn't resort to surgery unless it really is of huge personal importance to YOU. Don't let other people dictate how you live your life - there's much more important and exciting things to be doing with it.





Best wishes!
Try Mederma, it helps to minimize and almost completely fade them away so they are hardly noticeable..trust me it works..You can by it at Walgreen or CVS or even at most Pharmacies
Plastic surgery if they are large. Cosmetic tattoos if they are lighter than your skin. I don't know if you can bleach them.
you cant get rid of scars

No comments:

Post a Comment