Friday, August 20, 2010

What creme have you used for scars that really work??

I have heard of Mederma, 100% Cocoa Butter Stick, and recently-- I heard of opening a Vitamin E pill and put it on the scars.





What have you heard, or used and WORKED? HElp!! The Summer is coming and I want to have my legs out!What creme have you used for scars that really work??
MEDERMAWhat creme have you used for scars that really work??
The only thing I know that has been tested in a clinical study is Vitamin E (alpha-tocopherol). Anecdotally, many people I've known have had success reducing scarring by daily applications of vitamin E.
of course cocoa butter the kind for pregnant women
i think so that alongwith eukroma mederma will be a fine to be used
Carols Daughter, scar butter all skin types and completions. I got a scar on my face that needed to be removed by plastic surgeon and it was small deep scratch that darkened and bubbled, the scar butter took it of,it save my mom at the time $2,500. the surgeon wanted to deflat he bubble; than repair my skin, I CALL SCAR BUTTER A miracle in a jar.
strivectin...expensive but worth it if you are serious...
Maderma! I can personally testify that it is the best on the market!
cocoa butter stick


have a great day
acne free scar tissue fading treatment.SAVED MY LIFE!!!! you can get it from any rite aid,walmart or even on line.palmers cocoa butter is excellent too for when your bout to be in the sun.good luck
Palmer's makes a pure vitamin E oil product, and it works! I used it on my face for acne scars. It comes in a glass bottle with a medicine dropper to dispense the oil. When using it on your face you want to use very small amounts because it is oil and will clog your pores, for your legs, I'm not sure the amount, I would make sure to read the bottle and make sure you aren't allergic to anything and if it interests you.





I got it at Meijer, as far as I know Wal-mart has it as well. I'm sure any store that sells Palmer's brand would have it, they also have wonderful lotions.
Use pure Vitamin E oil (available at drug stores and health food stores) on the wound before it closes. You won't have a scar. Use the cocoa butter stick to get your color back.





If you already have a scar, it's too late unless you get surgery.
mederma works, one of my friends is using that and it is really clearing up her scars.
medrema works great!
I believe you can get (steroid?) injections to reduce scarring. It worked for my friend. Had to get it done by a doctor though.
L'Eau Thermale d'Av猫ne CICALFATE


Helps soothe the skin and boost tissue regeneration

No comments:

Post a Comment