Monday, August 23, 2010

Microdermbrasion for acne scars/hyperpigmentation?

i am 18 y.o. and i am planning to go to a clinical center for 10 sessions of microdermabrasion. I was wondering if that will help my acne scars. The scars are not that deep, but the scars are red and make my skin look discolored.Microdermbrasion for acne scars/hyperpigmentation?
I had 10 sessions of dermabrasion (not micro) and chemical peel treatments to get rid of deep stretch marks. The skin look red and raw and worse for six months and I got depressed, but it eventually healed looking better than before with no discoloration. Doing the chemical peals at the same time as the dermabrasion was absolutely the wrong thing to do. I also worked at a steel foundry and had to stand in front of a 3000 degree furnace and it totally inflamed my skin. If your just get getting microdermabrasion, expect some some discoloration that will heal within 6 months at the most. Its smart to to it now instead of the summer. Never do it in the summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment