Friday, August 20, 2010

Mild acne scars: what can I do to get rid of them on my own?

I actually wouldn't recommend buying something as expensive as Proactiv just for acne SCARS...but try using neosporin. It isn't PROVED to help, but it does help fade mine alot.





Hope that helps!Mild acne scars: what can I do to get rid of them on my own?
try primrose oil..break the capsules and use some of them sparingly..Mild acne scars: what can I do to get rid of them on my own?
acne is a serious problem that if left untreated will definetely leave scars in your face, however do not panic, I had acne for 6 years and everyone has been telling me that acne will disappear once I get older! I made the mistake of listening to them, you should not do the same mistake!





I then went to a dermatologist and this dermatologist suggested that I buy a cream and get some vitamins, I believe that the anti acne vitamins helped me a lot, I suggest you visit this acne resource centre





http://charticles.atspace.com/acne.htm





and whilst you are there check some of their great products, and compare different prices.
take proper skin care to get rid of them
Try exfoliating everynight and then applying witch hazel and cocoa butter. Works like a charm.
proactive

No comments:

Post a Comment