Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How can i get ride of acne scars?

i have some what clear skin..but i can not get ride of my acne scars for the life of me? is it even possible? if it is please help me on how i can get ride of them...i think that i have really nice skin and i want to go without make up but im to embarrassed with the marks that my acne leaves behind...what can i do to get ride of them?How can i get ride of acne scars?
Pineapple juice has a good amount of ascorbic acid which acts as a good bleach for the skin, so when applied often and washed after 10 or 15 minutes help a great deal in reducing acne,pimple scars. More such solutions at http://solutionsforpimples.blogspot.com/How can i get ride of acne scars?
I am finally clear after four years of having acne but my skin looks beat up and coverd with scars. I've been looking into chemical peels and different herbal stuff like aloe and vitamin E.
nothing
  • stella mccartney
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment