Friday, August 20, 2010

How can I get rid of my Acne Scars? Please Help. 10 Points?

I'm a guy,I've just stopped getting acne and now I'm left with those scars and some reddish spot on my face. Is there anything that can help me clear my skin out. I want my skin back to normal clear and smooth before I got my acne





Please help me with some method or treatment.How can I get rid of my Acne Scars? Please Help. 10 Points?
Just use facial cleanser (I suggest Clean %26amp; Clear, Nuetregena or Proactive). Then use a toner (suggestion, Nuetregena: Clean Pores) and a moisturizer (suggestion, Aveeno: Positively Radiant). Then use Mederma on the scars. You can purchase all this (except Proactive) at Target, Walmart or your local drug store.How can I get rid of my Acne Scars? Please Help. 10 Points?
over time they clear. just make sure u look after ur skin. dont pop the pimples. let them go and eventually ur skin will clear up.

No comments:

Post a Comment