Friday, August 20, 2010

Has anyone tried the new mineral make-ups? Do they really cover up blemishes and scars?

yes, at 52 i have been using them for a couple of years and am completely satisfied with themHas anyone tried the new mineral make-ups? Do they really cover up blemishes and scars?
it is really great stuff. i use bare minerals. and you can buy differnt combos to get exactly what you want.Has anyone tried the new mineral make-ups? Do they really cover up blemishes and scars?
Yes! I wear it all the time, but you only wear a little bit and it will cover everything you don't want showing. It is a great product.
Yes they do. They cover up my brown and red spots from blemishes. And they help conceal my under-eye circles.
I've used it for about 3 yrs (bare minerals) and it works well, my only issue with it is that after a few hours (`4) it wares off just like any other I suppose, but it might be b/c I work in a biological laboratory and am always putting on a mask....but on the weekend,when I ware makeup, it may seem to last longer, and my skin is sooo much healthier.....
Really helps - I have acne scars and it helps to minimize them much more than anything else I have used in the past (and I've tried everything). :)


I love bar essentials. Check it out.
I got mine 2 months ago and My Acne was BAD! Then I went to the mall with my friend and she showed me them. Now, I cant live without them! LOL The answer to your question is Yes.

No comments:

Post a Comment