Monday, August 23, 2010

How long does it take for ance scars to dissapear? And...?

And do any of you know the best way to get rid of them? It's disgusting to look at.How long does it take for ance scars to dissapear? And...?
I had very bad acne all my life , my scaring hasn't gone away because when i was younger i picked at them all the time. go to your doctor and get an antibiotic cream for your face.How long does it take for ance scars to dissapear? And...?
Acne scars will not go away without treatment from a Dr. I would ask for Retinyl. It smoothes the surface of pocks, enlarged pores, bumps, etc- but when you stop using it, some of the old problems come back, some benefits remain, though.





If Retinyl does not work, check into laser resurfacing. You have got to visit a Dermatologist to get a presciption. Retinyl costs about 30.00 a month. I noticed improvements quickly. When you use Retinyl you have to be extremely diligent with sunscreen. Check it out, It helped me alot..Seeing a Dermatologist is worth the money, it feels great having clear skin..

No comments:

Post a Comment