Monday, August 23, 2010

I have some infection in my inner thighs. Even after cure, the scars still remain. I am a 23 yr male .Plz help?

I maintain good personal hygiene. But I am troubled by this infection which causes so much irritation. I apply quadriderm ointment and take cetrizine tablets often. This keeps the irritaion at bay for few days but it comes again. The scars left by them are like big rings brown in colour. I am fair skinned so this is also a cosmetic problem . plz help me out of thisI have some infection in my inner thighs. Even after cure, the scars still remain. I am a 23 yr male .Plz help?
If you're using the same stuff constantly, switch it up. buy a different brand of ointment and make sure the active ingredient is something different. Sounds like jock itch, so cleaning your shower and washing your feet well would help also. Also don't stop using a cream immediately after it stops itching, it can return a few weeks later if you stop using the cream immediatelyI have some infection in my inner thighs. Even after cure, the scars still remain. I am a 23 yr male .Plz help?
i think the best treatment that you can go for is Guardian Silver Suppliment.It not only acts as a treatment but also as a shiled in future infections.I'll put up a link so you can get some more information.

No comments:

Post a Comment