Monday, August 23, 2010

Do you find small facial scars attractive?

I'm a male and I have two small scars on my face. They can't be seen unless you are up close talking to me. I think they are character builders and show strength/courage.





What do you think?Do you find small facial scars attractive?
Well, don't let it super size your ego lol.


Maybe we subconciously relate it to a daring or couragous act that scarred you, but otherwise i see it as a mark on your face. lol.





Your so lucky its not acne scars bro ):


But, that article is coolDo you find small facial scars attractive?
uh...what did they come from?





that that makes a difference...if you are thinking that your old acne scars are making you look corageous...then...no...not really.





my bf had his lip bitten off by a dog...hes got a pretty nasty Joaquin phoenix cleft pallet scar going on now...not nasty as in gross...but just noticable...





there was nothing really characterizing about it...its like ok...stupid dog, cute story...move on...i dont really care about things that are so small and insignificant...so long as we get along and have great conversation...





as for a stranger or new girl getting to know you...its not like if i saw you with your scars adn then you without standing next to eachother I would pick one over the other...its such a miniscule detail...





its like...if my hair was down past my shoulders and I cut it an inch...would you think i was more attractive or les attractive...its nto a big deal...you may not even notice
Eww! jk, I personally dig scars! Most girls just dont like when a guy is all like: Hey, I'm a devil! Check out my rad scars! But, if the girl asks, then tell her!! they ARE character builders and show strength/courage.





Don't be ashamed, don't flaunt, be you... unless you need not be...
They build character. My husband has a scar on his eyebrow bone and I think it's sexy.
hmm it depends on how the scar looks..i have scars on my left hand but i am a girl and guys do not like that=(
I'd probably think they were hot!





=)

No comments:

Post a Comment